This start-up trains students using Al-based software
Verzeo is a start-up which deploys artificial intelligence (AI) software to their e-learning platform, enabling students to develop skills essential for getting entry into their choosen industry. Verzeo provides certified courses on AI-based learning of various technologies, which by far has not been successfully provided by any other e-learning platforms in the field of education.
Verzeo said its crowd-sourcing project and AI-based learning takes advantage of the Skill India platform launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, helping both companies and students.
Companies that fall short of workforce, approach Verzeo for their requirement of skilled personnel, it said. Its trained and skilled workforce matches the industry requirement. While students achieve valuable work experience and ensuring monetary incentives, organisations fulfil their skilled workforce requirements.
Apart from the skilled trainers for offline training, Verzeo also aim to make the online training facilities more dynamic.
Verzeo partners with various Tier 2 and Tier 3 educational institutions and reaches out to the students. It also works closely in collaboration with various industrial firms Like Microsoft Corporation to provide the students with the necessary and beneficial internship opportunities.
Verzeo commenced its venture with only 30 Students. Over the years, the numbers grew to over 80,000 students, of which, more than 7000 students are enrolled in offline courses. Verzeo wants to have a student base of over 3,00,000 across India by the end of 2019.
After evaluation from leading investors and business analysts, Verzeo is now valued close to $15.5 million. The company has successfully raised $1 million already from private equity invetsors.
The company focuses on:
· Implementing AI in remote areas
· Enabling and facilitating AI in the academic space
· High outreach in terms of diversity of students (school students. undergraduates, PG, working professionals, housewives)
· Working professionals trying to adapt to the ever-changing technological world can also apply for the course.
· The courses are uniquely tailored to suit the student’s thirst for knowledge. Verzeo offers two yearly programs in the summer and winter for a time duration of 15 to 60 hours Online, while maintaining the flexibility of Offline courses which can be joined at any time of the year.
· Programmes provided by Verzeo include Artificial Intelligence, Azure Cloud Computing, Block chain Technology, Cyber Security, Web Development, Machine learning with Python, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Technology-based programs, share Point, Power PI, Selenium, DLSI and 50 stimulating courses in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation as their authorized education partner.
· Verzeo also provides its students with internship programs in collaboration with Multi-National Companies (MNCs).
Founder Vungarala V Subrahmanyam dropped out from Manipal Institute of Technology in his 3rd year at the age of 18. His entrepreneurial journey commenced during his first year of engineering at Manipal when he laid foundation of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Subrahmanyam, before Verzeo, had established another Start-up Transtele.