CTET 2018: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) online application 2018 submission process, which was to start from June 22, 2018, has been delayed due to administrative reasons. The CTET application submission new date will be notified soon. Candidates can apply online for CTET 2018 through ctet.nic.in once the form submission date is declared. Earlier, CBSE notified CTET 2018 Exam date on June 12, 2018. All information will be available in this official website: ctet.nic.in. Aspirants must keep visiting the website for updates. The online examination will be conducted on September 16, 2018.
CTET 2018: How to apply:
1. Aspirants have to click on ctet.nic.in. The link will redirect it to the official website of CBSE to fill out the Online Application Form for CTET 2018.
2. Candidates have to fill the required details given such as Name, Date of Birth in capital letters.
3. Applicants have to chose Exam Centre and the medium of exam for CTET 2018.(English/Hindi)
4. Candidates have to fill aadhar card number, chose your gender, category and status of Employment and the status of Qualifying Exam.
5. Candidates have to give educational details, percentage, etc.
6. Candidates also have to proide communication address, valid phone number and email ID.
7. Candidates need to upload images and signature in jpg, png or jpeg format.
8. The candidates will be directed to the payments page. Candidates can pay via Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan.
9. Now, the applicant have to click on SUBMIT button.
Pre-Requisites for CTET Online Application
Photograph and Signature in the aforementioned formate should be ready before applying for CTET 2018 online application form to avoid last minute confusion.