CTET 2019: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 application submission process has begun from today. The applicants will be able to submit their application form till March 5, 2019, and the last date of application fee submission is March 8, 2019. The applicants should visit the official website, www.ctet.nic.in, for details and form submission. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct CTET on July 7, 2019, (Sunday). According to the official notification, the test will be conducted in twenty languages in 97 cities across the country. The information on examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in are available from today.
The aspiring candidates can download the Information Bulletin from the official website only. The applicants must read the notification carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website
CTET 2019: How to apply:
1. Go to CTET official website, www.ctet.nic.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online” link.
3. Fill in the Application Form
4. Remember the Registration No and Application No
5. Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
6. Examination Fee payment. The applicants can pay fee via e-challan, debit or credit card
7. The applicants must not forget to take a printout of the submitted page.
General category candidates have to pay the application fee is Rs. 700 for one paper. For both papers, it is Rs 1200. For SC, ST, and differently-abled candidates, the application fee for one paper is Rs 350 and for both papers is Rs 600.
CTET is the minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII.