Digital India: If you are exploring opportunities abroad or want to settle in other countries then you need not to approach consultant, now you can get all the updates on an app recently launched by the External Affairs Ministry. Through the app, a candidate can track the status of the overseas application. The applicants also find here the details about a recruitment agency’s track record and whether registered with the government.
eMigrate on UMANG app helps ensure safe and smooth employment abroad. The applicants can find the list of legal, illegal and unauthorised recruitment agents on eMigrate so that they do not fall prey to the fake agents. An applicant can also find the genuineness of an employment offer given by an overseas employer by filling up a form on the app with Job ID, Job Code and Employment contract signed by Employer.
Besides that, you can also find Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR) status with the tap of a finger. Through this app, you can submit the grievance, track application status, Generate electronic ID card, eLocker from migrants, among other services. The process is very easy. You can check your application status for any country whether it is Canada, Australia, the US or the UK.
How to download UMANG App:
1. You have to visit umang.gov.in
2. Here on the top bar, there will be download option or one can also download the app from Google PlayStore.
3. The users have to complete the registration process
4. For registration, they have to provide Mobile Number and Aadhaar Number.
5. Once you submit the details, you receive an OTP on your mobile number
6. You have to authenticate and start service
UMANG app enables users to access all the government services a single window. The users can find “eMigrate” option on the app. They have to visit there and get all the required information.