IGNOU B.Ed entrance result has been declared by the university on its official website. The candidates who appeared for the exam may visit ignou.ac.in and check their results. Indira Gandhi National Opne University (IGNOU) will begin counselling for admission to B.ED programme January 2019 session at Regional Centres. It will be in accordance with region, cluster, merit list, rank and availability of seats. IGNOU B.Ed entrance test was held on December 16, 2018.
The applicants may check updates and communicate with the regional centres.
IGNOU B.Ed entrance result 2019: How to check:
1. The candidates may visit the official website, ignou.ac.in
2. They have to Click on “Result of B.Ed. Entrance Test held on 16.12.2018” link
3. Then “B.Ed Entrance Examination Result 2019” link
4. The candidates have to enter their enrolment number
5. NOw, they can submit the page and check IGNOU B.Ed entrance result 2019, IGNOU B.Ed cut off marks and other details.
IGNOU B.ED programme fees:
Course fee for the entire programme is Rs 50,000.
IGNOU B.ED eligibility:
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in sciences, social sciences, commerce, humanity or engineering or technology with specialisation in science and mathematics with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent qualification.
These categories are eligible for the IGNOU B.Ed programme:
1. The candidates should be trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
2. Completed a NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates are provided 5 percent marks relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria. Besides that, reservation to the Kashmiri migrants and war widow candidates are provided in accordance with the university rules.
IGNOU B.ED Admission fee:
Admission fee is Rs 1,000.