Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) released results for OPENMAT2019 on its website today. The candidates may visit the university’s official website ignou.ac.in to check their results. The successful candidates have to submit their Application form for admission to Management Programme along with the fee of Rs 1800 per course before February 25, 2019. The applicants have to read the instruction carefully to complete the admission procedure.
The successful candidates have to submit these documents at the concerned Regional Centre on or before the last dates as mentioned below:
1. Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
2. Print out of this Result Card.
3. Have to paste a recent photograph and sign in the box provided above it.
4. Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
5. Experience certificate wherever required.
6. Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
7. Identity card duly filled up.
8. Demand draft of appropriate RS. 1800 per course drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where the nearest Regional Centre is located.
IGNOU MBA Programme:
Minimum duration: 2.5 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 years
Course Fee: Rs 31,500
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
IGNOU MBA Eligibility:
The candidates should be Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent marks for general category and 45 percent for reserved category. Candidates with Professional Degrees such as Engineering, Medicine, Chartered Accountancy (ICAI), Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI) and Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law are also eligible for the programme.
The candidates should hold at least 3 years of managerial, supervisory or professional experience.