Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Online applications invited for the posts of chefs, steward and hygienists for March-April 2019 batch. The course will begin in April next year. Candidates can apply on or before July 1 in the prescribed format on joinindiannavy.gov.in. These positions are only open to nmarried male candidates. Candidates should read the official notification carefully before sumitting the application form.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Follow these steps carefully to apply for the vacencies
1. Candidates should visit Indian Navy official website: joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Candidates have to register with valid email and active email id and a working mobile number.
3. Candidates acn register with or without Aadhaar.
4 Candidates have to Login with the registered email id and then click on opportunities.
5 Click on Apply and fill the form as instructed in the official notification. Upload other photo and other documents and the submit the application form.
6. Photograph should be of good quality with blue background. Photograph size should be between 60-100 KB
7. The online application can also be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against fixed feesof Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
Candidates must read detailed notification before applying for these posts
Candidates should be born between April 1, 1998 to March 31, 2002(Both dates inclusive)
Candidates have to hold class 10th pass certificare from recognised boards and equivalent institutes.
Selection will be based on merit in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. For physical standard specification, pay scale and other benefits related information the candidates must visit the official notification.
In case, if a candidate face any difficulty, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.