KSDSU Recruitment 2018: Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU) has started the application process to fill 192 vacancies for the position of Assistant Professor. Applicants can apply through the official website of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU), Bihar – ksdsu.edu.in. The last date of submission of application is June 23, 2018, 4:00 PM. The last date for submission of hard copy of the application is June 26, 2018.
How to apply for Assistant Professor at KSDSU:
1. Candidates have to visit KSDSU official website – ksdsu.edu.in
2. Click on “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor” on the right side of home page
3. A PDF File will open on the screen.
4. Download the application form and take a print out
5. Pay fee and take the receipt
6. Complete application form and email the scanned copy of the form with fee receipt at email@example.com
7. Hardcopy of the form and the receipt has to send at:
The Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University
Direct Link for Application Form – http://ksdsu.edu.in/images/pdf/2018/adv1-18-29.5.18.pdf
KSDSU Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details:
Assistant Professor: 192
Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree from a recognised university with 55% of marks and must be NET qualified.
22-55 years as on July 1, 2018. Age relaxation rules are given in the notification.
Rs.25,000 per month.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.