KVS admission 2019-20: The admission process of Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) for the academic year 2019-20 will begin from March 1, 2019. KVS admission 2019-20 notification can be checked on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan’s official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. The registration for the admission will start from March 1 and will be open till March 19, 2019. For admission to the Class I and Class II onwards up to Class XII, except Class XI, parents may visit the KVS official website for detailed information regarding eligibility, exam dates, application format and other details.
The selected candidates’ provisional list for Class I will be released by the KVS on March 26 and the second and third list will release on April 9 and April 23, 2019, respectively. Availability of vacancies in a particular class will begin from April 2 and continue till April 9. The selected candidates list of Class II onwards admissions will be released on April 12, 2019.
For admission in class 11, a student has to register within 10 days after the release of board results. Class 11 last date of admission is July 7, 2019.
The interested students and parents may visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan official website, www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
How to apply for KVS admission 2019-20:
1. Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
2. You have to click on “Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019”
3. You have to select class Fill the application form with valid details
4. You have to ppload signature and photo in prescribed size
5. Now you can submit the form
6. Don’t for get to aake a printout of application form
You have to attached the required documents and submit it to the Kendriya Vidyalaya campus the student is applying for. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED KVS FEE STRUCTURE