LSAT 2019 registration: The Online Application Process for LSAT 2019 has begun for June/July Session. LSAT 2019 will be conducted June 3 and July 15, 2019. Candidates who want to apply for LSAT 2019 entrance exam can do so through official website lsac.org. There will be three sections in the Law entrance test — Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension and there will be 24 questions from each section and the candidates will get 35 minutes to attempt each section.
LSAT scores are used by more than 80 law schools for admission to LLB and LLM courses across India. US-based Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) to conduct LSAT 2019 exam. LSAT is held several times in a year, candidates may check dates on LSAC official website. For June/July Session, the candidates will be able to apply till March-end.
How to complete LSAT 2019 application process online:
1. The applicants have to go to official website lsac.org
2. They have to click on ‘Registrations Open’ tab
3. They can here register themselves for further process of application
4. The candidates can now complete the online application form
5. After giving all the details, they have to submit the application and pay fee
6. The applicants may take a printout of the LSAT 2019 application form for future reference
LSAC accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, DISCOVER credit cards. THe candidates will be charged in US dollars. Fees are charged in US dollars and if a candidate live outside the United States, their country’s taxes and exchange rate may be applicable.
According to the latest information given on the LSAC website, the basic fees for LSAT 2019 is $190. For other charges that may may be applicable, the candidates must visit the official website of LSAC.
For LSAC fee waiver details, click HERE
For details about LSAT Preparation, CLICK HERE