NEET 2019: Students who have registered for the NEET 2019 exam can now make correction in their application form, as one time correction window is now open. The NEET 2019 correction window will be open till January 31, 2019. The students may visit National Testing Agency (NTA) official website nta.ac.in and make the required changes.
The NTA has opened the one time correction window after it found that many students have submitted incorrect data in their application form for NEET 2019.
Steps to make correction in NEET 2019 application form:
- The students have to visit NTA website nta.ac.in
- They have to click on the “One Time Correction” link on the homepage
- The students have to enter their application number and password
- There will be the application form for editing the required data
- They have to put all the details and submit the page
- The students may download and take print out of final form
The registration for the NEET 2019 started on November 1 and ended on November 30, 2018. The NEET 2019 Admit Card will be released on April 15, 2019 and the exam will be held on May 5, 2019. The NEET 2019 result will be declared on June 5, 2019.
NTA is testing body, established to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions. NTA will hold JEE Main 2019, NEET 2019, CMAT 2019 and UGC NET examination. Earlier, CBSE would hold these exams.