The Indian Railway has has issued notice for the recruitment constables and sub-inspectors recruitment in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). The application process has begun from June 1, 2018. Candidates should visit Indian Railways official website indianrailways.gov.in for submission of form and details about the job. Only online applications will be accepted.
Registration for the SI positions can be completed via this liink: si.rpfonlinereg.org and the application for the constable post can be done through constable.rpfonlinereg.org.
The Indian Railways will recruit 9,739 personnel in Railway Protection Force & Railway Protection Special Force. Major chunk of these recruits will be women. The last date of submission of application is June 30, 2018. Out of 9,739 posts, 4403 vacancies are for men and 4216 for women.
How to apply for the RPF, RPSF posts:
1. You have to visit Indian Railways official website: indianrailways.gov.in
2. There will be “RPF/RPSF Recruitment-2018” option. Click on it
3. If you want to apply for the post of constable then click on this link: “Link for Constable Recruitment” and for the SI posts, click on this link: “Link for Sub-Inspector Recruitment”.
4. Candidates can register here.
5. The candidates have to apply with fees (in case applicable) after registration.
6. Submit the application after completing all the required details.
Candidates must read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form. All the details are available on the website.
Constable ( Executive): Candidate has to be SSLC/Matric pass from a recognised Board.
Sub Inspector ( Executive): Candidate has to be Graduate from a recognised University.
Age limit: 18-25 years for the position of constable and 20-25 years for the position of sub inspector.