SBI PO recruitment 2019: India’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications from the applicants for 2000 probationary officers positions. The recruitment process has started from April 2 and will continue till April 22, 2019. The applicants may apply in the prescribed format before the last date.
The candidates must read the notification issued by the bank carefully before applying for the positions. The applicants have to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience for these positions.
They can also visit the official website – sbi.co.in – for details about the recruitment process. The bank every year issues notification against vacancies. However, this year the notification came early.
They will be able to Download call letters for SBI PO Prelims exam in the third week of May 2019. The Preliminary exam will be held on June 8, June 9, June 16, and June 16, and June 2019. SBI PO Prelim Exam 2019 result will be out in the first week of July 2019. The Main exam will be on July 20, 2019. These exams will be held online.
How to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam 2019?
1. Go to SBI official website – www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. On the top right corner of the Home page, click on the official notification.
3. Click on “Apply Now” link
4. Register by providing basic information such as name, mobile number and email id
5. Once the registration is complete, you will receive your registration id and password on mobile or email
6. Enter the required information and upload photograph and signature.
7. Now, you have to pay the application fee and download the e-receipt and completed application form for future reference.
For General and OBC candidates fee is Rs 750, while for all the other category candidates it is Rs 125.